It’s SO well done and full of SUCH great tips that it deserves more than a retweet. So here’s a short blog post to tell you what I liked about it.
- It’s interactive. (You get to push buttons and see results of self-evaluations!)
- It has great, short video clips of teachers modeling strategies in their own classrooms.
- It’s thorough/comprehensive and has lots of implementable tips.
- It has self-reflection exercises and let’s teachers to print out results for future reference.
- It includes a wonderful quote from Dr. Helena Curtain, which provides a great rationale for staying in the target language.
- and more!
Finally, if you don’t have time to complete the module at one time, you can access it at your own pace. It’s a wonderful, attractive, professionally-done resource that’s definitely worth using and sharing.
Thank you @languages_ie!
Share your target language teaching experiences!